Wednesday 14 May 2014

Breathe in, breathe out

I've been doing a lot of panicking lately but it's nothing I don't expect of final projects especially my final project of Level 5 and my foundation course.
I have been very inspired this week even if I've been stressing out over deadlines!
It's very inspiring when someone comes in and answers questions that have been on your mind for sometimes, such as how do you get your work out there? how do you submit your collection to be displayed at a gallery? how does that effect our costs?
Jane Needham came in this week and spoke to us about "The Craft Centre and Design Gallery"in Leeds and how they process collections and what they're looking for, this is a great motivation for designer makers, it gives us a starting point and a great beginning for a business.

Anyway here are a few images I took today from my hand in and some  close-ups!(:





No comments:

Post a Comment