Friday 29 March 2013

From Hand To Heart.

So far this project has been quite challenging, from taking something that's in my head and making it visual, forgetting what looks right and what looks pretty and just going along with my subconscious mind has been interesting to dip into. Down below are a few of the samples I've created this week, after Easter break(2 weeks) I will have 4 weeks to complete this project and a final piece.
In the holidays I'm going to start sketching ideas, collaging and being ready to get into the studios and make something amazing(: Talking with my tutors we came up with the concept of contrasting something real along side my work that's surreal and different.







2 comments:

  1. Your bay looks so decorative and nice, you're making me and my bay feel jealous haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, don't be silly! Yours is cute and when I get a headache I can always turn to yours to cheer me up! (: xxx

    ReplyDelete