Friday 22 March 2013

subconscious and surreal mind.

Just carrying on with samples and doodles this week, trying to doodle what's in the subconscious part of my brain, and re-create scenes from my dreams.
In Ceramics I made a coil pot.
This doodle was on acetate and was more of thinking of elements of my dream.
 I've tried drawing in my sketchbook before bed when I'm really tired, I tried to jot down ideas and thoughts that popped into my subconscious.
Here's a scene from a dream I had, I created this with gouache paint. The painting shows a scene of my dream where I was taken to 'famous destinations' I can vividly remember this scene which was a beautiful sunset and mountains behind the trailers/caravans, I couldn't quite remember what they were on but I had an idea to draw them on top of a lake.

I didn't get a chance to take photo's of the work I've done in jewellery but I'm really confident it's going somewhere and in a direction I'm really enjoying(: 



No comments:

Post a Comment