Saturday 23 February 2013

Wedding Photography

So a few months ago my friend Samantha had asked me to be a photographer at her wedding, knowing I was a creative person and doing photography at college along with other subjects she asked me kindly if I could do it for free, I was a bit hesitant at first because I have a lot of uni work on but I thought it would be a nice break and a good day out, since I hadn't seen her in a while. I love photography, although I'm no professional I'd love this to stay as a hobby and help me with my work on my Applied Arts course a CCAD.
Anyway here are a few of the photo's from the day.





The Driver was absolutely brilliant, he brought champers and disposable glasses for a bride and groom and was very flexible and friendly, I enjoyed the experience overall, it was quite stressful and worrying because I wanted the photo's to be perfect but the weather was defiantly on Samantha and Chris' side and the guests were brilliant(:

No comments:

Post a Comment