Friday 1 February 2013

Origami Triangle Vessel.

So for my first project at CCAD we were given a brief to based off shapes, I was given a triangle. I found this super easy triangle Origami vessel and thought it was a great idea for your workshop, you could put beads or buttons, anything small that you need in front of you to work(:

I thought these illustrations were helpful but I thought it would be nicer if I took some personal photo's,  I'm a visual learner- you tube videos are great for this if you're struggling with learning how to make something from written step-by-step instructions.

Grab a square piece of paper


Fold one corner on itself(symmetrically)


 Next fold either corner into the center of the triangle to create a square shape.



 Un-fold the corners the then fold the middle corner into the center.


Repeat this process until you have 3 sheets you're happy with.


Slip one corner under another so it aligns with the crease and repeat this with the last triangle


 To link them up repeat this process with the two loose corners of the triangles



Now you should have your origami triangle vessel, you can also go back and secure each attachment with glue or double sided tape.



Here I've just put some Willy Wonka gob stoppers in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment